Leave a Legacy
Therapy Dogs of Santa Barbara can be a beneficiary in your will in the following ways:
- Specific Bequest: An outright gift, either as a designated dollar amount or percentage of your estate.
- Residual Bequest: Therapy Dogs of Santa Barbara can be named to receive funds after specific sums have been provided for your other beneficiaries.
- Contingent Bequest: Takes effect in the event of the death of your primary beneficiaries.
For more information about these and other long-term giving options, please contact us via our Contact page.
Therapy Dogs of Santa Barbara Wish List
- Experienced professionals to join our Board of Directors. (We are particularly interested in individuals with prior nonprofit, legal or financial expertise.)
- Donated office space or conference room for staff and board meetings
- Dedicated individuals with well-behaved dogs to join us as therapy dog teams
- Sponsors to fund the purchase of new volunteer supplies for our two- and four-legged volunteers
- New, hardcover books (i.e., Biscuit, Clifford the Big Red Dog, Pete the Cat, Dr. Seuss).
- Gift cards of any amount to Chaucer’s Books or Amazon.com so we can purchase children’s books.